Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Hidden Moments (238)

 When students are in my classroom I rarely have time to just sit and watch. Generally I am interacting, conversing with and helping students through an activity. Its funny that Zoom virtual learning does have a positive aspect- it gives me time to just watch. 

See their faces as they figure things out. See where they live, within reason. See how they respond to student interaction. Its a different experience altogether. I miss my face to face students- soon I will have about 30% of them back in my classroom. So for now, it is the hidden moments that get me through the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.B.'s, Bunnies, and Rogue Tortillas

Schools don't have signs "122 days since our last incident" We have strange happenings every day.Some little, unnoticeable to ...