Saturday, December 26, 2020

Namaste (361)

Today is boxing day....the first day of Kwanzaa. The day after Christmas. Less than 7 days before the New Year begins. And it is just that... a day where I am only writing my sentence, my word and my mantra for these upcoming 365.

Namaste- find peace. Embrace the breathing and quiet moments. The focus on your body and mind. It is the way to your sanctuary. 

Word: Momentum

Sentence: I will write, I will publish. I will write more.

Mantra: Never take more than you give- it throws you spirit out of balance. Give more, every day give something positive to the world and your spirit will balance and your mindfulness will thrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.B.'s, Bunnies, and Rogue Tortillas

Schools don't have signs "122 days since our last incident" We have strange happenings every day.Some little, unnoticeable to ...