Sunday, August 16, 2020

A Deep Sigh (229)

 This week I turned off social media. No Twitter at all. I wrote my blogs but did not post on Twitter. I was so overwhelmed and stressed out I was afraid my words would come off not mindful. I was in a bubble of discombobulation and it wouldn't pop. It still hasn't popped and I need another day or two before I can rejoin. 

Starting school, family situations and sheer exhaustion is real. And I am trying to stay away from anything that may cause me more anxiety. School starts on Wednesday this week- and I feel totally unprepared. That is my focus. Family and getting prepared for the new school year.

Soon, I will have something to say I suppose and at that time, I will start to share and join chats and feel  more like myself. Until then, I hope anyone reading this, has a fabulous week. Good luck with your journey and remember to take lots of adventures.


No comments:

Post a Comment

B.B.'s, Bunnies, and Rogue Tortillas

Schools don't have signs "122 days since our last incident" We have strange happenings every day.Some little, unnoticeable to ...