Tuesday, June 30, 2020

You Know What? I Feel Old (182)

I worked hard today. I finished preparing for our Inventor's Zoom Summer Camp. It was a lot of packaging and sorting. I am sore, very sore. I guess I feel my age. Then I went to the store, twice. I really wanted Oatly. If you haven't tried Oatly Milk, you should. Its amazing, especially for a lactose intolerant person, such as myself.

I shopped in a store, crowded, but everyone had a mask on. I was pleasantly surprised- never have I been grocery shopping and had everyone wearing a mask. It is mandatory here, we are in a 1 threat level for Covid-19. But until today there were always many people who refused to wear a mask. So it was nice to see. Then I went to another store and everyone was wearing masks too.

It is good to see people looking out for one another. Plus, I got my Oatly Milk, sometimes hard to find as they had the ice cream too. So excited. Long day, my body is achey and I feel exhausted. Not a blog post coming forth tonight. I will finish part 3 tomorrow. Now time to rest. East some Strawberry Oatly Ice Cream and watch some Match Game.


No comments:

Post a Comment

B.B.'s, Bunnies, and Rogue Tortillas

Schools don't have signs "122 days since our last incident" We have strange happenings every day.Some little, unnoticeable to ...